Sunday, May 10, 2009

Random things about moi.

1. My knowledge of eastern culture is based on Pier 1 imports. I’m going to use this in a cartoon, so don’t steal it.
2. During the renaissance they thought that your organs moved according to your mood. Personally, I like to wear my heart on my sleeve.
3. I once tried on my Mother's wig and I fell in love with myself.
4. I once said something to my sister that made her so angry she threw a teapot full of boiling water at me. On another occasion my brother threw a wrench. They were very gender specific in their choice of weapons.
5. I hated those kids in class who used to whisper into my ear like a broken record, “Fag! Fag! Hey Fag, you know you’re a Fag! Why are you such a Faggot? All I knew was, being gay was about the worse thing you could be. Why couldn’t I be an axe murderer? Why did I have to be a fag?
6. When I draw I always figure I’ll find homes for my characters later. But I can’t help feeling guilty for having fathered thousands of homeless brain-children. Look at me, I’m Ghengis Kahn!

No comments:

Post a Comment